- 1/4 fresh lime juice
- 1/3 Galliano
- 1 amber rum (or white rum)
- 1 1/2 fresh pineapple juice
- Champagne (sparkling wine)
- lime cartwheel (garnish)
- Build in a chilled Champagne flute, or fizz glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add add the first four ingredients.
- Slowly top it off with champagne.
- Garnish with a lime slice and straw.
The Barracuda is a classic cocktail recipe that’s fruity, refreshing and easy to make. White rum has a milder flavor than amber rum. It’s ok to substitute Prosecco, or some other dry generic house sparkling wine, in place of the more expensive Champagne in this drink.