- 1/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 Cointreau (or triple sec)
- 1/2 house Cognac (or brandy)
- 1/2 house white rum
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all the ingredients.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Serve straight up, or with a straw.
Most cocktail bars and nightclubs will make this drink using house brandy and triple sec to save on costs. The better cocktail lounges use Cointreau and Cognac, which makes it an expensive drink. For home entertaining, always use the best liquor you have.
QR Code for CocktailBuff.com