- dash of salt & pepper
- dash of Tabasco Sauce
- dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 house vodka
- 1 lime wedge
- fresh tomato juice
- celery salt (rim garnish)
- celery stick (garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a chilled rock glass.
- Rim the glass with celery salt.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add the dash seasonings and the vodka.
- Squeeze the lime wedge and drop it in.
- Top with fresh (or bottled) tomato juice.
- Garnish with a fresh cut celery stick and straw.
Ask your guest if they’d like their drink mild, medium, or spicy. For the mild version leave the Tabasco out. If they want spicy, use an extra dash or two of Tabasco.