- 1/3 simple syrup
- 1/2 fresh lime juice
- 1 house white rum
- lime cartwheel (garnish)
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime cartwheel.
Shown served in an elegant coupe instead of a martini glass, the Daiquiri is a perennial favorite. It’s deceptively simple, yet hard to perfect. When well made it is balanced between alcohol, tart and sweet. Use only freshly squeezed lime juice and a premium rum for best results.