- 1/3 fresh pineapple juice
- 1/3 raspberry liqueur
- 1 house vodka
- lemon twist
- fresh raspberries or blackberries (garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Squeeze oil from lemon twist into the drink and discard.
- Garnish with 3 fresh berries on a skewer.
This drink is shown in a stemless martini glass with whimsical starfruit garnish, in addition to the usual blackberries. As with most fruit liqueurs and schnapps, it’s easy to make homemade ones, that taste better than store bought. If you want to try making your own berry liqueurs, like raspberry, blackberry, strawberry and others, refer to our How to Make Homemade Liqueurs article.