- 2 orange juice
- 1/2 peach schnapps
- 1 house vodka
- orange cartwheel or wedge (garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a chilled rock glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients and stir slightly.
- Garnish with a half orange cartwheel, or peach slice.
This drink is shown in a martini glass for a touch of class. There is no standard recipe for this cocktail, so every bartender makes it their own way. Some recipes leave out the vodka and double the amount of peach schnapps. Some add a dash of grenadine. Others use half orange juice and half lemon juice, sweetened with syrup. Try it different ways to discover what you like best.
Fuzzy Pucker – Use grapefruit juice instead of orange.
Woo Woo – Use cranberry juice instead of orange.
Hairy Navel – Identical to the Fuzzy Navel, although some claim that the Fuzzy Navel has schnapps only and the Hairy Navel adds the vodka.