- 1/3 simple syrup
- 1/3 Rose’s Lime (or fresh lime juice)
- 1 house gin
- lime slice (garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass or coupe.
- Garnish with a little ice and a lime slice.
- Serve straight up or with a straw.
Try making this drink with bottled Rose’s Lime juice, at least once, to know what a ‘proper’ Gimlet tastes like. Later on, when substituting fresh lime juice for the Rose’s bottled lime, use 1/2 simple syrup and 1/2 lime and adjust it to your personal taste.