- 2 brown sugar cubes (1 tsp brown sugar)
- 1 Irish whiskey
- 3 fresh brewed black coffee
- whipping cream (or 1 cream garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a preheated fizz glass, or coffee mug.
- Add the sugar cubes and whiskey.
- Fill with coffee and stir slightly.
- Top with whipping cream and serve hot.
If you don’t have brown sugar for this drink, it’s ok to substitute white sugar instead, but it will be missing the familiar molasses notes. Also many bartenders use heavy cream instead of whipped cream, floating it on top of the finished cocktail.