- 3/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 triple sec
- 1 house vodka (or lemon flavored vodka)
- sugar (rim garnish)
- lemon cartwheel (garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Rim a cocktail glass with berry sugar.
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake briefly.
- Strain into the sugar rimmed cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon cartwheel or slice.
Most recipes for this drink use lemon flavored vodka. If you happen have it, use it in place of the regular vodka. Otherwise, use 1-3 drops of pure organic lemon extract, for an intense, fresh flavor, that really shines.