- 1/2 simple syrup
- 3/4 fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 triple sec
- 1/3 house vodka
- 1/3 house white rum
- 1/3 house white tequila
- 1/3 house gin
- 2 cola
- lemon or lime cartwheel (garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a chilled Collins, or Poco Grande glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all the ingredients except cola and garnish.
- Stir slightly and top the glass with cola.
- Garnish with a citrus cartwheel and straw.
Every bartender seems to have their own twists and variations for this drink. They add everything from absinthe to maple syrup. This is a stock version with equal parts of the four base spirits and triple sec. It’s ok to substitute diet cola if your guest prefers a ‘skinny’ version.