- 1/3 fresh lime juice
- 1 house vodka
- 4 ginger beer
- lime cartwheel (garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a chilled highball glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add the lime juice and vodka.
- Fill the glass with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a lime cartwheel and straw.
This drink is shown garnished with a lemon cartwheel instead of lime. The actual finished color of this cocktail will depend on the ginger beer, which can range from clear to dark gold. Look for ginger beer with all natural ingredients, made with sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Your guests will thank you for a better tasting cocktail.