- 1 cream (or milk)
- 1/2 Kahlua (or coffee liqueur)
- 1/2 Baileys (or Irish cream liqueur)
- 1 house vodka
- whipped cream (garnish)
- cocoa (or chocolate syrup garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnishes.
- Cover with a shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into an ice filled rocks glass, or goblet.
- Top with a generous portion of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a dusting of cocoa power.
There are as many versions of this drink, as there are bartenders. This example is shown in a wine glass for extra class.
The Mudslide can be made with milk, cream or neither, depending on what your guests like. It can be blended instead of shaken. It can be served in a margarita glass, Poco Grande, coupe or goblet. Plus it can be garnished with chocolate syrup, instead of the cocoa.
So ask your guests which toppings they want. Then have fun building their Mudslide like an old time soda shoppe. Go ahead and put a cherry on top if they want one.