- 1 Pimm’s #1
- soda water
- ginger ale
- fruit stick (garnish)
- cucumber spear (optional garnish)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a chilled rock, or Collins glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add the Pimm’s #1.
- Fill with 1/2 soda and 1/2 ginger ale.
- Garnish with a fruit stick and cucumber spear.
This popular cocktail is also known as Pimm’s Classic and Pimm’s #1 Cup. It’s shown garnished with a mint sprig and lemon cartwheel, instead of the usual fruit salad.
QR Code for CocktailBuff.com