- 1 coconut cream (coconut milk)
- 3 pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 house white rum
- fruit stick (garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Pour (not strained) into a chilled chimney glass.
- Garnish with a fruit stick and straw.
This all time favorite drink is shown served in a Pico Grande glass to add a little elegance. It is garnished with a swizzle stick in addition to the usual fruit. Note that the recipe calls for the ice to be poured into the serving glass, not strained off. Some bartenders prefer to blend this drink, making it more of a frozen slush consistency.
Chi Chi – Use vodka instead of white rum.
Skinny Pina Colada – Use coconut milk instead of cream. Also try plain 2% milk and a dash of pure organic coconut extract.