- 1/3 simple syrup
- 1/3 fresh lime juice
- 1 Pisco (clear muscatel brandy)
- 1/2 raw egg white (small egg)
- Angostura Bitters (garnish)
Mixing Method: Shake
- Scoop a mixing glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Cover with shaker cap and shake well.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute.
- Garnish with 3 drops of bitters on top of the foam.
Shown in a martini glass instead of a flute and garnished with a playful pineapple slice. This drink will separate if it sits too long so be sure to shake it well.