- 1/3 Kahlua
- 1 house vodka
- 1 fresh cream (or 2% milk)
Mixing Method: Build
- Build in a rock glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add the coffee liqueur and vodka
- Float (pour gently) the cream on top.
- Serve with a swizzle stick, or straw.
The White Russian is one of the most popular drinks in the world. A Skinny version can be made with 2% milk instead of cream. Although Tia Maria, or another coffee liqueur can be substituted for the Kahlua, the drink will lose its complexity, so it’s not recommended. Try experimenting with a dash or two of chocolate, or orange cocktail bitters, for an added flavor dimension.
Skinny White Russian – Use 2% milk instead of cream.