- 1 house vodka
- 1/2 peach schnapps
- 2 pure cranberry juice
- lime wedge (garnish)
- Build in a chilled Collins or chimney glass.
- Scoop the glass 3/4 full with ice.
- Add all ingredients except the garnish.
- Stir gently with a swizzle stick.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and straw.
Some bartenders claim that the Woo Woo is just Sex On The Beach without the orange juice. They are similar, except the amount of cranberry juice is doubled, the drink is stirred, and the garnish is different, which in the cocktail world is enough to warrant its own recipe.
Always use pure organic cranberry juice if you can get it. Avoid anything marketed as a ‘cranberry cocktail’ in the grocery isle, as it may have other juices and unwanted preservatives. If the organic cranberry juice is unsweetened, you may need to add 1/3 simple syrup to this recipe.